Check you out! You’re hosting your first dinner party and you are HYPE, but possibly a little bit nervous on how to actually host your dinner party. Good news is, we’re here for you. Here are the basic steps for hosting a dinner party:
- Pick a date & time that works for you and your household.
- Assemble your crew. Reach out to all of your friends and invite them to your dinner party! Be sure to keep on those friends who like to dilly dally with their commitments.
- Shop/order all of your essential needs: charger plates, entree plates, salad plates, bread & butter plates, silverware, wine glasses, water glasses, a table runner & table cloth, Additional glassware (if needed), candlesticks, candles, serving ware, vases, staple elements, napkin rings, name cards, flowers & greenery. Be sure to check out our dinner party in a box which will make all of this effortless for you. Luxe Fête Social can send all of these, in a designer curated fashion, straight to your home with the click of a button!
- Craft your menu. Be aware of any dietary restrictions! Your dinner party meal can be home made, catered, ordered from a local restaurant or prepared by a private chef.
- Be sure to always confirm attendance with your guests and get a final headcount at least a week in advance.
- Set your table using our how-to video on our website.
Next, sit back, relax and wait for that doorbell to ring! It’s time to connect and celebrate life.